A cute Euro calculator
There are scores of Euro calculators. This one is not the worst:
Ridiculously cheap - zero Euro !
- An input precision up to 3 decimals
- An output precision to all official euro decimals - and at the same time a precision to 2 decimals for copying to the clipboard
- Two-way conversion for 17 currencies simultaneously, in a single view
- Conversion factors can be changed for Denmark, the UK, and Sweden, as well as for the US-dollar and the Swiss frank.
- A web link to a(ny) currency converter
- Very user-friendly; OK, it's in Dutch, but numbers are universal and the ISO currency codes used in Euroculator are too.
- Suitable for very large numbers
- Millennium-proof until 31 December 3000 (yes, 3000)
- Built-in mini calculator
- Takes only a few seconds to learn
- Looks nice (see screenshot below)
You can download TransMaster Euroculator (you might need to press the left shift key) (1.3 MB, unpacked 2.9 MB). In case you are already a happy owner of FileMaker Pro v3.0 or better, you can simply download the*.fp3 file (41 K) .
- PC 386 or better
- Windows 3.x/05/98/NT
- at least 8 MB RAM
- screen size 800 x 600 or better
The Euroculator will run without any additional software under Windows 95, 98 and NT 4.0.
In case you use Windows 3.x and do not yet have the freeware Win32s v1.30c 32 bit access installed, I can e-mail you these files (2.9 MB).
Moreover, you must download the following for use under Windows 3.x or Windows NT 3.51 (maybe you will need to press left-shift):
- 4Winsys.zip (25 K)
Copy the 2 files in this archive into the directory "4winsys" that must reside under the directory you had chosen for the Euroculator.
- System.zip (276 K)
Copy the 17 files in this archive into the directory "system" that also must reside under the directory you had chosen for the Euroculator.